Convince your new users that your app is the best with 5-star ratings & reviews
Price & Campaign for Android
+4-5 Star Ratings
Download and rate (4-5 stars) your app in the google play store.
Download and review on your app in the google play store.
Android Package Installs + Ratings + Reviews
High visibility campaign
Package Installs & Ratings+Reviews order will be operated by downloading and installing your app with targeted country, and then rating (4-5 stars) your app in the google play store with reviews.
Android Keyword Installs + Ratings + Reviews
High conversion campaign
Keyword Installs & Ratings+Reviews order will be operated by searching the certain keywords with targeted country, downloading and rating (4-5 stars) your app in the google play store with reviews.
Price & Campaign for iOS
+4-5 Star Ratings
Download and rate (4-5 stars) app in the app store.
Download and review on your app in the app store.
Our suggestions for screenshot
By default, the Apple details page only displays the first 3 lines of description, so the first few lines of description must show the highlights of the product concisely and clearly.
1.It is recommended that you use headings, symbols and symbol lists and some suspenseful words to reconstruct the description of the first few lines.
2. The user's reading time generally does not exceed 10 seconds, so it is recommended that the overall content does not exceed 1000 characters
3. Too many words may cause the typesetting to be too tight, and the user has no desire to read and cannot grasp the key points.
4. In addition, high-quality comments from certain users can be displayed to improve users' favorability. Reflect the emotional value of the product through the substitution of scenes and case descriptions. For example: "A practical tool that makes you an expert in video editing" "An RPG adventure game where you can fight with friends and collect treasures together" "Internet phone, no phone bills, you can chat with your parents on the phone as long as you have data."
5. Keyword coverage
1.Relevance: it means the relevance between a specific keyword and its own application or target user. Irrelevant keywords are difficult to generate an effective conversion rate. For example, for a news apps, the word “news” is a core keyword, whose relevance is very strong.
2.Difficulty: it means the fierce competition for a particular keyword, the higher the corresponding value means the more difficult it is to enter the top rankings. But with the help of ASO , it is not a problem to get high rankings for these words.
3.Traffic: it also means the popularity of a certain keyword. The higher the popularity, the more people are searching, and the greater the traffic means. Usually, the popularity of 4605 is the lowest basis.
1. Invite friends to help you get the first batch of good reviews, although the method is very primitive but very effective.
2, Through the in-app design, guide users to give praise. But it can not be used obvious, otherwise you will be warned by Apple.
3. You need to make at least 5-10 reviews before the star rating is displayed, and you can long-click on a comment (helpful/not helpful) to improve the display order of the comments.
4. There is no stipulation on how many comments are the best. Compared with competing products， you’d better have more reviews than them, and the score is above 4 points.
5. Use the reply function of the developer's background to reply to negative reviews in time, persuade users to change reviews, and reduce the number of negative reviews. It is said that the overall star rating can be increased by more than 1.5 times by this way.
6.When there are a lot of bad reviews caused by version problems, it is recommended to update the score as soon as possible, regardless of whether the bug is fixed.